Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 6.6 litre decals/Vegas

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 6.6 litre decals/Vegas

In a message dated 4/3/2007 1:30:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Charlie....

Sorry for the delay....just got home from Vegas.....went there for
Mopars at the Strip.....
I still would like... 2/Gold.....same gold color as Davis would be fine.....
Bob ordered one from American Parts Depot and we are holding off to see what the quality is like. From there, I guess we'll see what the group wants to do.

 Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.