[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 Litre Decal Update

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 Litre Decal Update

Just got my order confirmation from American Parts Depot and they said
the decals are made as they are ordered, so it takes a week for them to
get, and then they ship them to the customer. So I won't see it for a
couple weeks I guess. I have ordered from them before with good service
and quality products so I think it will be worth the wait. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert" <baddassgremlin@...>
wrote:

> American Parts Depot said that the 6.6, 5.0 and the 4.2 Litre decals
> come in either red w/silver outline or silver w/red outline. That is
> the choices they have available because that is the only color
choices
> that were original AMC colors (that they are aware of). And they are
> OEM size/design/appearance. I ordered a 5.0 decal (red) and will let
> you all know how it looks when it gets here later this week. Bob in
MN.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: