[BaadAssGremlins] Re: This guys 'Gremlin' resto

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: This guys 'Gremlin' resto

Tim, no matter how it gets done, you are getting it done and that is
whats important. We all do what we can do and the finished car is
ours and we are proud of it ne matter what anyone thinks or says. We
all know the countless hours put into an undertaking of this kind and
those who have done it, can and will admire it no matter what. Bob in
MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tim Kottman <timkott@...>
wrote:

> Yeh that would be me.  I have since changed most of
> that.  At the time i was younger and very stupid.
> Since then i have taken actual automotive classes.
> Have since made full patch panels and only used a skim
> coat of bondo to smooth out a little warpage.
>

> --- baadass73gremlin@... wrote:
>
> > Its kinda neat how this guy saved a lil gremlin from
> > a field where it was
> > rotting away.his body work skills will make your
> > cringe i.e stuffing bondo  into
> >  rust holes LOL I hope he's not gonna use expensive
> > paint.
> > Bart
> >

> > _Click  here: Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Journal -
> > 16grem72's Journal_
> >
> (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/journal.php?
action=view&journalid=25483&page=1&perp
> > age=5&reverse=1)