Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Do I have to dent my Hedmanns to get them in t

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Do I have to dent my Hedmanns to get them in the car?

Yeah they are the 1 5/8's.   SO just the issues with the starter as we talked about in the feb discussion?

I bought a mini starter off ebait. So i thought I had everything covered but this guy acted so dang sure they were dinged up bad to clear the body.   I thought it was BS.....But I figured I would ask first.

Thanks for the help!

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Again 1 5/8" headmans  no issues with the body. Actually a very nice fitting header!
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@prodigy.net> wrote:
I know we talked about this earlier this year and it mainly delt with
them fitting with a mini starter.

But this guy acted like the dont fit the fenderwells very well.

I should have stated that in the first post.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair