Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

In a message dated 3/31/2007 12:41:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Even though I have a 401 in the red grem and a 360 in the black grem,
I still want to get the 5.0 decal for both cars. Keep everyone
guessing, LOL. Bob in MN
Why not put a 258 sticker on it and shock the hell out of them!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair