Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

In a message dated 3/31/2007 12:37:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
They are not open again until Monday, so I'll call them first thing
in the morning and ask about colors, if they exact size duplications
(I'm sure they are)Etc... When you look at the link, they list colors
for the 4.2 and the 5.0 but after the 6.6 it says custom? So maybe
that means that you can order colors of your choice? I'll post my
results monday morning after talking with them. Bob in MN
Thanks Bob. I wrote to them earlier to ask about colors and the possibility of sending us a photo. I'll keep you posted too.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.