[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

They are not open again until Monday, so I'll call them first thing
in the morning and ask about colors, if they exact size duplications
(I'm sure they are)Etc... When you look at the link, they list colors
for the 4.2 and the 5.0 but after the 6.6 it says custom? So maybe
that means that you can order colors of your choice? I'll post my
results monday morning after talking with them. Bob in MN

 --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> In a message dated 3/31/2007 10:00:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> baddassgremlin@... writes:
>
> www.americanpartsdewww.americanpartsde<WBR>pot.com is where the
decals a
> they don't clarify colors. Will have to call them and find out
what
> the color choices are. And they don't list the 5.9  Litre
>

> I stand corrected. You are right, Bob, they are listed. Here is
the link.
> _http://www.americanpartsdepot.com/Exterior2.htm#stripe%20kits_
> (http://www.americanpartsdepot.com/Exterior2.htm#stripe%20kits)
>
> Charlie