Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

In a message dated 3/31/2007 10:00:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
www.americanpartsdepot.com is where the decals are but like I said,
they don't clarify colors. Will have to call them and find out what
the color choices are. And they don't list the 5.9 Litre

Bob,
I think you may be looking at the air cleaner decals. I've never seen the rear body decals for anything other than a 304.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.