Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

In a message dated 3/31/2007 7:30:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I thought 29.00 for a small piece of vinal was a bit much. But then I am not into that sort of thing. I am just learning.
 Davis
Davis,
I agree! I can't remember for certain, but I think I paid about $35 for set up and somewhere around $15 -- $20 for mine about 18 months ago. You know how it goes, everybody wants to get rich off of the working man.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.