Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6.6 litre decals

In a message dated 3/30/2007 9:58:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
I am also interested in some of those decals. The price on the decals
at www.americanpartsdepot.com are $29.00 each. They list the 4.2, 5.0
and the 6.6 but they really don't specify color choices? I need at
least one red, and two black 5.0 litre. Bob in MN
bob,
Do you have a link to the site that shows these decals? If they are scale reproductions there ain't no sense me getting them custom made! Twenty-nine dollars does not sound bad if they are quality decals.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.