[BaadAssGremlins] Shut Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale/list 99 March 2007

[BaadAssGremlins] Shut Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale/list 99 March 2007

For those of you looking for a American Motors built vehicle, here is 100+
more of them for sale, interesting array of them too for sale, happy
hunting, can't believe I am still doing these things after 8 something
years, yow!

The best part is getting some calls or emails from those folks who take time
to let me know they found...and bought....a car off one of these SUADs. My
fee? It varies but usually has to do with foodstuffs. A fellow in VA sends
VA peanuts, while a fellow in NH sent gallon of NH syrup, a fellow who
bought a BBG AMX in chicago sent me a frozen Chicago style pizza next day,
don't remember the name of the guy nor the pizza but damn it was GREAT
PIZZA; a fellow in WA sent case of apples, another person in ID sent beer,
actually a few dozen people have sent beer native to their regiona and not
available here in Texas; one fellow sent big thing of peanut butter for the
kids, and at least 10 people have sent Hot Wheels for Noah & Jacob...who
have a collection of over 1000 Hot Wheels.

You know, my dad worked for AMC for 18 years and used to bring home $156 a
week in the 60s. So I was 'alloted' one Hot Wheel car per week.....OR one HO
scale train car per week for my Cannon City big train set. So Noah & Jacob's
collection of Hot Wheels would have taken me over 19 YEARS to buid what they
have accumulated in 3 years. Sort of like the Arkansas Lottery, you win 3
million dollars and they give you dollar a year for three million years.

So with that in mind, here are a whole slew of great bargains and reasonably
non BJ BS prices on fine American Motors vehicles that need a home!

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/suad_99.htm

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825