Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Can anyone help me?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Can anyone help me?

If considering repainting it....and want to simply change color while
keeping it gerneally stock for 72 year, consider A2 1971 Canary
Yellow...which was also carried over into 1972. About 5-8 shades brighter
that E9 Mellow Yellow used in 73-74.

Here, take a Gremlin tour on arcticboy's site:
http://www.arcticboy.com/Pages/arcticboysgremlin.html

PS: I hear about me a lot too, whihc is good for Texas ego! Not king of
AMCs, not sure who would wear that crown, but can think of a few folks who
probably could fit under it due to their commitment and service to the old
car hobby, whether by volunteering, writing or other. Hell, Bart could ever
wear that crown under the Gremlin file for this informative site.

Good luck with your first car, and being 16, you have a jump start on a lot
of people your age, as you will be learning a trade like restoration (big
business, some shops here in Houston charge $175/hour) but the best part is
the time you and dad will be spending together doing something fun. There is
no $$ figure you can put on that.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825