[BaadAssGremlins] 6.6 Litre decals: Who wants them???

[BaadAssGremlins] 6.6 Litre decals: Who wants them???

Davis, Jim and anyone else interested in custom made 6.6 Liter V8 decals:
I spoke with the graphic artist today who worked up my 5 liter decals. He is going to look at it today and let me know what it would cost to reproduce it as 6.6 liter.
Before they can give me an exact price on the decals, they need to know how many I want and in what color schemes, as both of these factors will impact pricing. So, let me know what colors you want and how many decals. If anyone else in interested, now is the time to get in on the action.
Again, I am doing this as a favor to group members. I am not adding one cent to the total. The artist is waiting to hear from me, so please get back to me ASAP.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"