[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New intake and carb

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New intake and carb

Now...this is just MY experience. But i've never had an issues with the
tin valley pan gasket. Always worked fine. But i'll most likely use Mr
Gaskets on my INDY aluminum heads...since my ports are bigger now. I've
ran the stock valley pan style  on several of my cars for years with NO
problems. Helps to keep HOT engine oil off the intake(makes the
fuel/air mixture cooler). EASY to install also....just take your time!
Just my TWO CENTS.Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert"
<baddassgremlin@...> wrote:

> Dave, the first thing that comes to mind is DON'T use the stock
> tin/metal intake gasket. I don't have the info right handy as to the
> gaskets I use, but I'm sure someone else will pipe in real soon with
> gasket recomendation and parts number. Bob in MN.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dkaunisto" <dave@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm finally putting on an Edelbrock Performer Intake and 4 barrel
> > Edelbrock 1406 carb.  Anybody do these transplants before and any
> > tricks I need to be aware of?  Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Dave
> > 72 Gremlin X 304

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional