Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] all in perspective

In a message dated 3/21/2007 6:49:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I was going thru some of the recent old car auctions results and did a
little comparison or two.

I commonly compare auction results
fromt he world's largest rodeo, the Houston Livestock Rodeo, which just
closed, with classic car auctions like I guess Barrett Jackson.

Always good for a laugh, although it is big...no...huge money here. Imagine
$210,000 for a pair of stinky ass foul fowl! That is some expensive buffalo
wings and you don't even get to gawk at the short shorts at Hooters even:
HMMM. Not sure who the bigger turkey is....... the bird being bought, or the buyer!
Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair