Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

In a message dated 3/19/2007 11:10:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, z_man401@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I have been looking for the small X that goes on the hood and i
believe there is on on the rear or a 1977 Gremlin X. I have found
ones for the stripes, but the one on the front and back seams hard to
find. Does anyone know where i can get one? I have tried Phoenix
graphix and they dont list one.

Rob

77 Gremlin X
Are these vinyl or metal?