[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 79 AMX for sale

Anyone interested in a 79 AMX for sale, there is a link below and contact information, feel free to give them a shout, note the link has a number of photos of the vehicle. Good luck,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
Email is currently OVERLOAD
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Subject:  79 AMX pics
Laura- Here is the link to the 79 AMX photos. 304/4 speed ................ALL the factory options, unaltered.

My son is asking $ 3,500.00 for the car as it sits. Is a good runner, just needs some TLC.

Contact Andy at 971/344-3030 for details or a test drive. His email address is above.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair