[BaadAssGremlins] early sc/360 photo

Well I figured if I dug thru enough crap here would come up with this photo
of what my SC/360 looked like when i found it. Actuall it like many AMC's
found me. I was sitting at Mandola Deli on Westerland off Westheimer here in
Houston in early 1990s and I saw a Hornet, a good sounding Hornet, drive by.
You could barley see the stripe, much less the flat scoop. I jumped up and
looked out window, but it had already gone.

A few weeks later I was at deli again, and this time I was quicker and he
had to stop at the light. I saw license plate and also saw it did indeed
have black stripe around back. I would eventually track the guy down and he
lived about 20 miles from me. I was not interested in buying the car as I
had 16 AMCs at the time and living in apartment. But I also thought about
rarity of little Hornet, but more so I am a big Hornet, Gremlin and Rebel
fan. I picked it up for something like $1400 and was surprised at how well
it handled driving down Beltway 8 even though all torque and power was low
end.

Have had it ever since and the guy who sold it to me, Collier(?) is still on
my mailing list even though no AMC for him since owning it. It's one of four
I know of in Texas...and the only one that runs and drives; the other three
been sitting up awhile. Not for sale, just well, like sitting there, maybe
one day get new owner.

There is another photo of this car under CONTACT US on my site where it is
in the fleet shots I commonly do lined up with whatever AMCs I happen to
have that year in stock!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825