Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

It can't be any worse in PA than it is in Kentucky. If they predict it might snow next week they start spraying. If we get a 1/2 inch of snow it is hard to get traction at the intersections because you are spinning in all the damn salt they put down. Then on the rest of the roads they bring out the snow plows so instead of having an 1/2 inch of snow you could drive on you have an 1/8 of ice where they scraped it with the plows. Of course if we get much over six inches they just close the city down and won't let you get on the roads without giving you a ticket because they say it is too dangerous to drive.
Terry