Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

In a message dated 3/18/2007 1:13:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mrmopar00@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I would say the spray would be more harmfull then the chunks any day

Olly

What really scares me is that when the spray buildup dries, it creates a huge amount of dust that takes your breath away and makes your nose run. Soon, they'll be scratching their heads in wonder as they try to determine why the cancer rate in PA is so damn high.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"