From: c.a. long
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:04 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] bucket seats upostered

EDDIE - H - I was wondering if you have any photo(s) of the bucket seats from the 1978 gremlin. A close up shot. I am having my seats reupholstered (taking them into the shop tomorrow) I have a couple of photos from the internet, but thought maybe you have some brochure with a better view. Your help would be appreciated.  Thanks  TONY (OHIO)