[BaadAssGremlins] bucket seats upostered

EDDIE - H - I was wondering if you have any photo(s) of the bucket seats from the 1978 gremlin. A close up shot. I am having my seats reupholstered (taking them into the shop tomorrow) I have a couple of photos from the internet, but thought maybe you have some brochure with a better view. Your help would be appreciated.  Thanks  TONY (OHIO)

From: "Eddie Stakes" <>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] striping options black 1978 GREMLIN
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:10:06 -0500

Hi Tony, here is some photos from the 2 foot x 1 foot huge AMC 78 Product Information Book. This was the large book Salsemen had to show a prospect choices at the dealership. Ther were other like Data Book,s Group 15 Accessory Catalogs and others, but this was the main one whihc could usually answer a prospective buyer's questions quickly; whether paint, or if they wanted to actually feel the interior chips in vinyl or cloth.

It appears that there were four colors available on a last year Gremlin. While not all of them available with a black car, as Charlie poijnted out, most probable gold, white, and hmmm.
Berry.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825