[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cal Tracs Photos

Oily,, As far as your "lowered suspension" and the shock application.
most websites for shock manufacturers have specification charts to go
by, so I would find out what the "stock" shock lenghts are (compressed
and extended)for your car and find a shorter application from scanning
the spec chart, to meet the need of how much lower the car is going to
be sitting. Depending on how much lower than stock you are going, you
may not need any different shock other then stock? Ultimately you need
to know the suspension travel distance from fully compressed to full
extended to see what shock you need. Hope this helps, Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Olly <mrmopar00@...> wrote:

> Which model of Rancho shocks are used?  Do they come with the Cal
Trac kit or seperate?  Are their alternitive options for shocks for a 2-
3 inch lowered suspension?

> http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

<*> Your email settings: