Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: ATENTION GREMLIN FANS

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: ATENTION GREMLIN FANS

I guess your selling a Tittle with a typo. Why wouldn't you send pics of the car, engine bay, inside, outside, instead of a pic of a tittle? And you sell cars for a LIVING?
 OOOOK
 Davis

EDYroze <edyroze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 is ALL original-------------here is a picture of the titlle,issued in 77   you can see the gremlin v-6  I bought it yesterday at auction----this is a true find for someone who wants one that is all orid  the body is unbelievbly  straight runs like new  my son drove it to work today--he works at a tire shop here in vegas----price is firm---EDY702-732-9308  MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMEONE because it wont be for sale long---I sell  cars for a livving

Robert <baddassgremlin@aol.com> wrote:
I sent an email to edyrose inquiring about the car. Maybe it is a V
configured engine from what she saw in the car but just assumed they
are all 6 cylinders, so she figured it was a V-6 when it actually is
a V-8????????? Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, themixtoo@... wrote:

> Original with a V-6, this I gotta see. Gary

__
free from AOL at AOL.com.

It's here! Your new message!