Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 2:26 PM
Subject: 1978 Concord Wagon sheet metal

Hi Eddie, I need sheet metal to repair my 1978 Concord DL station wagon.  It also needs a rust-free rear bumper.  I can send you pictures of the rust spots, but basically looks like I need both rear quarter panels, and lower door panels on passenger side.  I think later models had galvanized steel which resisted rust better, so sheet metal from them is better.

If you can put these parts together between now and Kenosha show this summer I live in Wisconsin and could just pick it all up there.  This would save a great deal on shipping fees.

AMCyou,
Bob Hood
1-920-623-4382

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair