RE: [BaadAssGremlins] wanted: 72 ambassador speedometer cable

Try a chevy impala or belair cable, (that’s my dad speaking so don’t quote me) this has a square connector for the speedo.  From a 350 turbo gm trans.

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eddie Stakes
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:08 PM
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] wanted: 72 ambassador speedometer cable

It for my 72 Ambassador SST wagon, the cable gave out the other day, seems
the dual exhust on one side was sitting against the cable and I didn't know
it and it ate thru sheath, then 86's the cable itself! The engine is a 360,
the trans is a 727. I just bought a cable NOS off ebay for $12, but it was
listed for 74 Ambassador and seller could not say whether it would work or
not, so I'll have to wait and see until it comes in to check. In the
meantime anyone have a good used speedometer cable from a Ambassador or
Matador (or what will it interchange with?) let me know.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com
Email is currently OVERLOAD
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair