Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Update again

Ya I should have done it like that in the first place but I was trying to keep the holes in the firewall to a minimum.  I have started to bleed the brakes and have a few leaks. I tightened one and solved it but the other one I am having a heck of a time tightening I need some one on the top of the car holding a wrench while I tighten it from below the car. Guess I will have to wait till Bill comes over again. i have ordered a new water pump from CSR and when that comes in I will test out the cooling system. O ya and I am getting a dual 10 " fan setup for the radiator.
 Davis

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Definately looks like that cable route is cleaner and will work
hassle free.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Here are a couple of pics of what I did.
> The problem
> http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0877.jpg
> The problem
> http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0878.jpg
> The fix
>
> http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0879.jpg
>
> Davis
>
> Davis <martin-davis@...> wrote:
> Yesterday I broke my throttle cable. SO today I bought
new cable from
> homedepot and went to put it in and the cable sleeve was kinked in
1/2
> by the valve cover so I took the valve cover off and moved the
cable up
> to a newly made hole above the valve cover and reinstalled
everything.
> Went to install the wiper motor but it seems I need extra hands to
hold
> it in place while I put the clip on the motor arm to the linkage. I
> will post some more pics later too tired to go get the cam and
upload
> them tonight.
> Davis

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair