Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Grill Colors

Thank you Sir

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, I dug through my stuff and found my original 1973 sales brochure.
In print it states the color coordinated grill came with the "X"
package. After reading everything on standard and optional equipment
that came with the 1973 Gremlin, it never mentions anything about
the "silver" grill. So, Davis, I would say that you are correct in your
comment about the dealers putting the cheaper "silver" grill on cars
that might have had the original grill broken before they were sold.
Thanks, Bob in MN.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair