[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO Nationals

Well hopefully she has her way! It would be great to meet up with you
two and everyone else. I missed the night out last year in Ohio with
you cause my timing was off. Also keep in mind that I am in the
market for a Pacer, so if she decides to sell it, let me know. Bob in
MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> Bob, Terry....This is Gary and I too think Colorado is just a bit
too far. However, if my wife has her way, we may go, but not with the
Gremmie I bought for her last year. You all remember that story! LOL.
2 weeks ago she bought a '76 Pacer DL with 32K on it. It had been in
storage since 1981. Check out this pix.   Gary 'TheMix2'

was meeting the people on this list. Gary was great with his sign. I
would love to be going but Colorado is a little to far for me.
> Terry
>
> Robert <baddassgremlin@...> wrote:
> This might be early planning but since I did this last year for the
> Ohio nationals I thought I'd start shecking out who plans on going
> the Colorado Nationals this July. Let me know if you are going and
I'll
> compile a list of everyone. I'll post this reminder every so often
so I
> can update the list. See you all in Colorado. Bob from MN.
>

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.
flight and hotel bargains.

__
> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional