Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO Nationals

Bob, Terry....This is Gary and I too think Colorado is just a bit too far. However, if my wife has her way, we may go, but not with the Gremmie I bought for her last year. You all remember that story! LOL. 2 weeks ago she bought a '76 Pacer DL with 32K on it. It had been in storage since 1981. Check out this pix.   Gary 'TheMix2'

-----Original Message-----
From: twa1950@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO Nationals

Great idea, Bob. I think the best part of the nationals last year was meeting the people on this list. Gary was great with his sign. I would love to be going but Colorado is a little to far for me.
Terry

Robert <baddassgremlin@aol.com> wrote:
This might be early planning but since I did this last year for the
Ohio nationals I thought I'd start shecking out who plans on going to
the Colorado Nationals this July. Let me know if you are going and I'll
compile a list of everyone. I'll post this reminder every so often so I
can update the list. See you all in Colorado. Bob from MN.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.