Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Good news/bad news

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Good news/bad news

I am somewhat confused as far as the "X" grills being painted the color of the car? My 72 "X" and my 73 "X" both have the silverish grill and I know that for sure the 72 and the 73 is with out a dought the grill it came with because I bought the cars from the original owners. Anyone have some info on why my grills are all the silverish and not the body color? Thanks, Bob in Anoka.

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair