Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Good news/bad news

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Good news/bad news

Tim,
 Thanks. It is not a personal thing. I am a mason and the job I was on since sept. is finished. SO I wait to get on the next job and I make enough on unemployment to cover my important bills.

 Your starter went out parcel post friday you shoudl get it by monday of next week I was told 6 days.
 Davis

Tim Kottman <timkott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" <martin-davis@...> wrote:

> The good news is I have started restoring grilles! The plastic welding
> is working awsome. The bad news is i got laid off work friday so I have
> time to work on stuff now. I hope to be back to work in a few weeks
> when the weather warms up. Hi of 44 tomorrow so i plan to grab some
> parts from my donnor grem and work on grilles some more.
> I have a good match for the silver grille paint too for regular grems
> and I will primer the X grilles so they can be painted.
> I picked a bad grille to do up first. It had 10 cracks and breaks and
> one tab completely missing. It is a complete grille now.
> I will be sure to take pics.
> Davis

Sorry to hear your bad news Davis, You've always been a great help so i couldnt imagine
it'd be anything personal. But like you said gives you all the more time to work on other
stuff.

Also have you shipped the starter yet, or have a tracking number or quess when it'll arrive?

Best of luck with your situation.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair