Re: [BaadAssGremlins] MSD 8mm race wires+ AMC lit. for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] MSD 8mm race wires+ AMC lit. for sale

Hey Bart. I am interested!  What color are the wires? What kind of shape?
 Also have you or anyone else heard of Total Performance  puplication out of fla from the late 80's thru the mid 90's?
 Thanks,
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have a set of MSD 8mm race wires their the 'spiral core' ones for the AMC 290-401 V8 and are blue in color and they work perfectly.20$
I have a stack of 'N.A.M.D.R.A mags 43 in all,all in good or ok shape the oldest is from 97 and the newest in 03 Plus I have some 'American Motoring' mags as well '15 in all' the oldest from 93 and the newest 98. 10$ for the whole lot of AMC mags. email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@aol.com

Bart