[BaadAssGremlins] MSD 8mm race wires+ AMC lit. for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] MSD 8mm race wires+ AMC lit. for sale

I have a set of MSD 8mm race wires their the 'spiral core' ones for the AMC 290-401 V8 and are blue in color and they work perfectly.20$
I have a stack of 'N.A.M.D.R.A mags 43 in all,all in good or ok shape the oldest is from 97 and the newest in 03 Plus I have some 'American Motoring' mags as well '15 in all' the oldest from 93 and the newest 98. 10$ for the whole lot of AMC mags. email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx

Bart

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair