Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I lost my Dang transmission to engine bolts...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I lost my Dang transmission to engine bolts...

I think I should be abe to find them around here. I assume they need to be grade 5 or grade 8?

I'll start off with those lengths and go from there.

Any idea on what you would want for your spare set?
You can send me a email if you want
dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Top bolts are 3/8- 16 and the bottom two are 7/16- 18
 Lngths are about 2 1/4 inches IIRC  I may have some laying arround if you can't get em locally
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@prodigy.net> wrote:
Well technically I didn't loose them. They were pitched at the shop
when someone cleaned out the parts washer. :( SO much for my note on
it....

Anyhow Anyone know off hand what sizes I need to get?
I remember there being two sizes??

What lengths are they in their entirety?

The Enigine was a 304 to 998 but I am putting a BADDASS 401 in it.
I assumed the bolts would be the same if it matters.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair