Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey, Lu.......the deerslayer.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey, Lu.......the deerslayer.....

I don't know Lu I can think of a lot of people that I think I could kill easier than the animals in the wild. While I have enough guns to equip a small army I never see me going out in the woods to shoot something that never did anything to me. At the same time I understand overpopulation and the need to thin the herds. As long as people are eating what they kill I have no problem with hunters. I have been known to chow down on wild game but I must admit I prefer a good steak. Anyway Gremlin related I did go visit mine the other day. It was nice to know it still was there. It is suppose to get close to 60 next weekend. It won't be long until I get it out. Can't wait I am sick of winter.
Terry

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut. __._,_.___