From: baadass73gremlin@aol.com
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey, Lu.......the deerslayer.....

In a message dated 2/13/2007 8:58:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, themixtoo@aol.com writes:
Lu, sorry for the no response. Some of us don't find Bambie killing much of a sport. Stick with the Gremmie.  Gary 'TheMix2'
Its not Like Lu just left it there after shooting it Gary'rolls eyes'shes going to eat the meat.You think about Lu the Bambinator the next time you tear into that nice juicy steak you eat.think where that came from!
Bart

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair