[BaadAssGremlins] Kennedy American

Hi, I ordered over $300.00 worth of stuff from Jeff at Kennedy
American a little over a month ago. Spoke directly with Jeff and he
was extremely helpful in helping me get the stuff I wanted (and he had
in stock) for my Gremlins. It took him about a week to get the order
together as he said he was pretty busy but it arrived fine once he let
me know it had been shipped and only did not include one item that he
thought he might have had but ended up not having. Give him a chance
as he provides a great service and fine resource for many hard to find
items (at a much more reasonable price than the gougers on ebay) for
those of us die-hard AMC/Gremlin fanatics.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)