[BaadAssGremlins] america

Hey bart im sorry for this but this was sent to me by one of my sisters army friends, figured yall might like it

http://sagebrushpatriot.com/america.htm

ok AMC CONTENT

davis good job on firing ur ride up, make sure to let us know what shell do the ¼ in lol.

Sorry ive not been posting, just kinda busy. I have a set of sway bar brackets from my 78 if anyone needs them, let me know.

Keep a rambling everyone

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair