Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherries...even smaller?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherries...even smaller?

Ya I already got those and a black and a white Gremmie too. Cool aren't they? Aran wants to type ggfry5t4yytyu5r 8t5m76gtg vj g mj
 Ok back to my turn
 I have family duty tonight and the Wife just told me we are going to the book store. I will have to convince her we need to go to target to look for the new Jonny Lightning's
 Now Aran wants to find some race car videos later!
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure if these have been mentioned before, but the
'Fresh Cherrie's' line of diecast cars has a 1/87
(HO Scale) series that I found in a toy train store.
These are smaller than the usual Hot Wheels-sized cars,
and look as detailed as their Hot Wheel-sized counter-
parts. I found the 74 Gremlin in red and two 78 Pacers,
in yellow and green respectively.

I'll forward a photo to anyone wishing to see them.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

2/2/2007 11:39 PM

<*> Your email settings: