Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VIN number search ????????????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VIN number search ????????????

Did you get your Charger back. I would like to know what happen to my old Gremlin too but it has been 24 years since I traded it off. If you could do a search on the Internet it wouldn't be bad but to spent a couple a hundred dollars on a search for a car that probably is part of the new Toyota that is sitting in my neighbors driveway doesn't seem to appealing to me. Then if I did find the car the guy would probably jack the price on it so high I couldn't afford to buy it anyway.
Terry

eddie walker <moparedwalker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They can go along way back. I sold my Charger in Ohio in 1984 and he found it in Arkansas in 2005. It has to have been registered in the last 10 years or so to come up on the computer,but if he is willing to dig thru old DMV records ( the hard way) he could come up with it. Course it will cost you...

jgray_55 <jgray_55@yahoo.com> wrote:
How far back can they track a car??? I've been trying to locate my
old Rebel Machine for years!! Thanks,Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, eddie walker <moparedwalker@...>
wrote:

> I hired a private investigator to find a 73 Charger that I had many
years (20) prior.They have access to DMV records. He found my car . I
had to pay him $180.00 but it was worth it.....eddie walker

> Ed Veneck <edveneck@...> wrote: I would really like to
find the 72 Gremlin X that I
> brought new. Does anyone know if there is a way to
> search DMV records to find the VIN number and try to
> determine if the car is still around, and who owns it.
>
> I would be willing to paid for it, if I know I could
> get some results.
> Ed

> Get your own web address.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair