Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hedmann header set install tips?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hedmann header set install tips?

You do not have to raise the engine but it does help. YOu will have to loosen the header to remove the mini starter. They go intogether. Get the 1st bolt started on the front of the header and then install the starter. Then bolt up the rest of the header.
 Davis

Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll pick up a mini starter.   Can the headers be installed with the enigne bolted to the x member or do I need to raise it up?

I assume you can take the mini starter in and out with the headers installed?

Thanks