Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] And it was'appraised'at 8K 'rolls eye's

I like the steering wheel cover, but why would one paint over grease, wires and everything else under hood? It is simple to detail a engine bay. There was a Gremlin here in Texas on ebay a coupel weeks ago and they noted in their auction that 'they do professional restorations' however in that auction for the Gremlin, they painted over leaves, crawdads and anything else living under hood, even family of mice. If the vehicle is appraised for $8000, that is a federale appraisal. For those of you unfamilar with that term, it is used when one bribe's a appraiser (like one bribes a Mexican Federale in Mexico) to get a higher appraisal on their vehicle in writing. Oldest trick in book.

Lose the rims and lose the Ryan Seacrest nose looking scoop and you have a neat little car. Remember it don't take much to put back something to yuor tastes. Eh, everyone's tastes are different though!

Why would you put "make a great valentine's day present" in the auction, while everyone on here loves Gremlins, most women I know would smack me into Y3K if I gave thema Gremlin for valentines day. Paige still gives me shit about me giving her a brand new carburetor for a birthday present in 1989. I thought it made a great birthday gift and told her we could pass it along to some of the couples we knew getting married if she didn't want it, would make a great wedding gift. Who wouldn't get excited about opening up a box and seeing a brand new Carter AFB 650cfm with electric choke four barrel? I get misty eyed thinking about it.

The car shown here was appraised for $8 for instance. Or ten Hot Wheels.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx