Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Time for some good news

Too late on cute gandbaby things. Those funds went buy-buy months ago  And I'm not getting her all girly things either. There's an attic full of Tonka trucks that were her dad's for her to play with and I'm saving a radio controlled Pacer for her when she gets older.

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Congratulations Brad, there goes your car funds to cute little grandbaby things :~)
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com
Email is currently HEAVY
5-12 day reply times, call if important

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair