From: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Davis Martin
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:54 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] ChuCHING for John Rosas old 360 Hornet

LOL
 how ya been doing these days John?
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@javelinamx.com> wrote:
Yea, Joe?s shooting for the stars with that BIN price, alright.
If it cracks $10k, I won?t be completely shocked. When I sold it in
late ?05, even then I thought the $7500 sale was a mistake. It went
too fast at that price.
Now, if he gets the $16k, I?ll be quite surprised?but then, how many
of these have you seen?and how many SC/360s? Hmm?.who?s
rarer now, eh?
Maybe it needs the scoop to be properly respected?.just look what
that crappy stick-on scoop did for the red Gremmie?$8100 appraisal!
Hot diggity.
John W. Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com