Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:07 AM
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] ChuCHING for John Rosas old 360 Hornet

Yea, Joe?s shooting for the stars with that BIN price, alright.

If it cracks $10k, I won?t be completely shocked. When I sold it in

late ?05, even then I thought the $7500 sale was a mistake. It went

too fast at that price.

Now, if he gets the $16k, I?ll be quite surprised?but then, how many

of these have you seen?and how many SC/360s? Hmm?.who?s

rarer now, eh?

Maybe it needs the scoop to be properly respected?.just look what

that crappy stick-on scoop did for the red Gremmie?$8100 appraisal!

Hot diggity.

John W. Rosa

www.JavelinAMX.com