Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie - that white stuff ain't desert sand!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie - that white stuff ain't desert sand!

I guess I'll be going through just the opposite situation in a month. Thursday the temperature was below zero with -30 below chill factor. I will be going to 80 degree temps plus high humidity next month on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic.
Last year it felt like stepping into a sauna when I got off the plane.
Uh AMC content........ I didnt see any down there. Except a Renault Alliance or something. I will be looking for more AMCs when I go back.
Other AMC content     Hmmmm I wonder if my parents would let me park the Eagle I can get for free next to my parts Hornet. Now that I found a car dolly I could use and get my F150 back from my brother in law.

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That white stuff ain't the Dallas Cowboys locker room either, or Michale
Vick water bottle at Miami airport!

We are fine, just cold, f*ck cold weather, give me a 100 degree day with 90%
humidity anytime. Just cold and we had a lot of ice, but fun to watch the
Pakistanis and Indians drive around smacking concrete. Lucky for me my 82
Eagle has a heater in it that will melt butter, as the 72 Ambassador SST
wagon heater don't work, and when I was driving it Noah and Jacob were in
the back seat blowing cold smoke, and windows got all fogged up, so went
home and got another AMC with modern technology like heater. And 4X4. Still,
cold weather sucks, it is novel for a day or two but then after a week,
let's move on.....don't see how you yanquis can stand it year after year, I
would go nuts.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825