Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie - that white stuff ain't desert sand!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie - that white stuff ain't desert sand!

That white stuff ain't the Dallas Cowboys locker room either, or Michale
Vick water bottle at Miami airport!

We are fine, just cold, f*ck cold weather, give me a 100 degree day with 90%
humidity anytime. Just cold and we had a lot of ice, but fun to watch the
Pakistanis and Indians drive around smacking concrete. Lucky for me my 82
Eagle has a heater in it that will melt butter, as the 72 Ambassador SST
wagon heater don't work, and when I was driving it Noah and Jacob were in
the back seat blowing cold smoke, and windows got all fogged up, so went
home and got another AMC with modern technology like heater. And 4X4. Still,
cold weather sucks, it is novel for a day or two but then after a week,
let's move on.....don't see how you yanquis can stand it year after year, I
would go nuts.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825