Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where Are All The Posts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where Are All The Posts

Oooohhhh open headers.  My dad could not wait until he had the exhaust made for his '40 Chevy. So as soon as they broke in the 327 he had to take her for a spin. I live in a rural area and he got to get her up to speed. I guess he left before I could hop in.  He went about a half mile down the road and boy did it sound good. He now has 40 series flowmasters on it and I can hear it over a mile away on quiet nights
AMC  content    Uh I lost the header pipe and muffler on my Hornet on my way back from work one day and boy was it loud. I now have 2'' pipe on it with a dynomax muffler.

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> I just got through driving my no exhaust drag gremlin around my block a few
> times and stink of 93 shit gas,I gotta bite the bullet and spend 20$ for a few
> yes few gallons of 110 Sunoco at this gas station by my buddies house.My
> gremlin prob gets about 6 miles per gallon LOL.Theres soo much i wanna do to
> this thing,I got the wiring harness out of the 73 and have yet to install it in
> the 74.And i have a high torque starter i need to install as my gremlin
> believe it or not has the crapola ford starter that goes ErrrrrrrErrrrrrrErrr
> after you try and start it after having it running for a while.I gotta get the
> side bar cut for a swing out kit so i can get in the damn thing better.I also
> need to get the damn flowmasters i have welded on this loud ass machine
> too.Well it won't be that less loud as their single chambered 3 inch flows LOL
> Bart

Bart I bet the drive was better than sex!!!!! My wife hates it when I say that about an AMC. She should be used to it now that we are going to be married 38 years in April. LOL
"Doc"

TV dinner still cooling?
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair