Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got a Cherries remote gremlin.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got a Cherries remote gremlin.

Yeah Eddie you in Houston have all the luck! Here in
Wichita Falls all we get are the 1/64 and 1/24 size
"cherries".
--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

<*> Your email settings: